 CAD / LeoCAD / 112
  Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17

(...) But isn't Ldglite just a viewer, compared to the editor Leocad? That said, it seems to have the advantage of actually working, so maybe Emacs + Ldglite would be a viable way to edit Ldraw files. Last time I tried Leocad it crashed after a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17

(...) No. It started out as a viewer, but I added an LEDIT compatible editor mode a long time ago. (...) You can do it that way by putting ldglite in polling mode. In fact that's what I initially thought would work best for me. But the poll and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17

(...) That would be a good thing for the life of this nice editor! Philo (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17

Ha, my post certainly stirred up some folks out there! I just want to let you know that allthough I'm not a mac user I simply prefer Leocad above (for example) MLCad because I think it's simply more intuitive and works a lot faster. I know that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17

(...) I wasn't even aware they existed, but now that I try them see that it is the same as for Leocad. (...) I think I did that a while ago on my previous machine, that's where the experience came from. Jürgen (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)