 CAD / LeoCAD / 112
Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:02:11 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> writes:

While it may not be as pretty as LeoCAD (or well documented)
ldglite does work on linux.

But isn't Ldglite just a viewer, compared to the editor Leocad?

That said, it seems to have the advantage of actually working,
so maybe Emacs + Ldglite would be a viable way to edit Ldraw files.

Last time I tried Leocad it crashed after a short while,
so it is not usable for constructing nontrivial things.
That was about a year ago after I got my Laptop with a Radeon
3D graphics card.

The Debian package is not really installable for me, because it has
dependencies that are incompatible with a lot of other software I use.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

Please always send email as plain text.
Email sent as HTML will be filtered and read later, or may get lost in spam.