 CAD / LeoCAD / 116
Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:47:32 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> writes:
In lugnet.cad.leocad, Juergen Stuber wrote:

The Debian package is not really installable for me, because it has
dependencies that are incompatible with a lot of other software I use.

Are you talking about the ldglite Debian package?

I wasn't even aware they existed, but now that I try them see
that it is the same as for Leocad.

Ldglite is actually fairly easy to build yourself.

I think I did that a while ago on my previous machine,
that's where the experience came from.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

Please always send email as plain text.
Email sent as HTML will be filtered and read later, or may get lost in spam.