 CAD / LeoCAD / 115
Re: Unofficial LeoCAD parts update #17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.leocad
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:54:06 GMT

Ha, my post certainly stirred up some folks out there!

I just want to let you know that allthough I'm not a mac user I simply prefer
Leocad above (for example) MLCad because I think it's simply more intuitive and
works a lot faster.

I know that Leocad tends to crash now and than, but after 1.5 years
experimenting I can sort of predict this.
example: Leocad ALWAYS crashes when you delete a brick on top of another of
which the studs disappear and then trying to move the lower brick.

That's it for me and let me thank Philippe again for bringing hope to the
MAC-community ;-))

Robert