 CAD / LDD / 227
  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) It may be a bit off but... it works! (...) ...NXT programming language and firmware in version 2 switched to floating points... for the best and/or for the worse ;o) (...) I have no true information here, but I believe this is simply (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) Connection != collision. I do think LDD could still know about studs and axles and ignore hulls. On the other hand... Geoffrey Hyde wrote: (...) Well, this is a CAD software, and I expect everything to be perfectly aligned to a 1-LDU grid, (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

"ivansanchez" <ivan@sanchezortega.es> wrote in message news:KLFwK1.LqK@lugnet.com... (...) I see. I not only had to move the surrounding windscreens, I also had to move the surrounding 1x6 curved slope bricks, and a 1x1 technic brick with hole, (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) IIRC, what I did was copy-paste the opposite end of that moonbase module. (...) That is certainly doable. However, I have more pressing matters to attend, and my knowledge of computational geometry (or lack of) could pose a problem. Those (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)