Subject:
LDraw.org Standards Committee election now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:24:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The election is now underway. For more details please see this article:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/311 If you have any questions or concerns please
contact a Steering Committee member.

Election will run for a week.

Good luck to all candidates!