    Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Ross Crawford
   (...) That reads better to me. (...) Well maybe we need such a mechanism anyway, in case other unknown conflicts or questions arise in future? ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Tim Courtney
   (...) Well, I've mulled over in my head the possibility of another body to determine eligibility to the StC - but, it goes against my gut as adding too much bureaucracy to the org. Perhaps the bylaws should allow for a public discussion on a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) We seem to be making something convoluted in this area no matter what we do... Here's a radical idea... drop the clause completely. If someone stands for election that has a conflict of interest that would hinder their carrying out their (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Yes. (...) I wouldn't call it radical (I thought about it too). I think it is the most practical solution. Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus —Tim Courtney
   (...) I can go with this solution also. Headed off to work for now, but I'll be back with this thread sometime this weekend to re-post the drafts. Ratification will take place once technical concerns have been addressed. -Tim (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)