Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:54:32 GMT

Tim:

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message

I wonder... I am now able to get to ldraw.org, which I could not before. If
there's been some rearranging of the routes to reach the hosting
organisation, more people may now be able to reach the website who could
not before (it being a fairly regular problem, as I remember).

Good to hear that you can get through without problems now.

If there was, that's Jacob's department.  I didn't know about
it (thanks Jacob).

I haven't done anything like that, but the net changes now and
then.

Jacob
--
No .sig today.