Re: LDraw.org announces new MLCad subdomain and re-organization of resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:24:47 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Tim Courtney wrote in message ...
A bit of trivia - for the week of December 3, LDraw.org received 12164 • hits, and
per week the hits have been increasing at about 750-1000 hits per week for • the
last ten weeks.  In that ten week period, LDraw.org received about 6500 • unique
repeat visitors.

I wonder... I am now able to get to ldraw.org, which I could not before. If
there's been some rearranging of the routes to reach the hosting
organisation, more people may now be able to reach the website who could not
before (it being a fairly regular problem, as I remember).

Kevin

If there was, that's Jacob's department.  I didn't know about it (thanks Jacob).
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne