 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 505
504  |  506
Subject:
MBC 0.4b2 (Cocoa) bug fix release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:15:18 GMT

Following Chris finding some crash bugs in MBC 0.4b1, I have quashed these an
placed an interim update 0.4d2 on my .Mac site for downloading.

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/LdGLite.html

This fixes the model rotation issues, crash on new command, crash with some of
the early parts primitive files plus a few other minor things.

That said, I'm sure Chris will be able to wheedle out any other bugs that I've
inadvertantly left in the code.

A more major update will follow in a month or so. If you want any specific
features, let me know before then.

Andrew...