 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 427
  L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

I am releasing a beta of an app I am working on that runs l3p without the Terminal.app. I have already made alot of changes to the window, but it "doesn't work" yet. So in the mean time, I am releasing this version that works. Moral is don't get use (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) Showing the L3Globe is a good idea, but it seems you have mixed up latitude/longitude colors, see (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) Hey, how'd Lars get to see the interface? I didn't see any screenshots on the webpage. I'm curious, does it look like l3pao, or lpub, or something completely different? James, have you considered talking to Kevin about providing a GUI for lpub (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) Um, Lars must have Mac OS X...? Here are some screenshots: (URL) app is Cocoa, so I can easily make the GUI using Apple's Interface Builder, which is just a drag and drop GUI maker. Easiest thing in the world. I just set the background to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) I have occational Mac OSX access at a colleague's Mac. I used this to make the MacOSX L3P: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) you had was remote ssh terminal access, like what I have on the sourceforge compile farm OSX machine. I didn't realize you could actually see what you're doing. That's cheating! ;^) Have fun, Don (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) You're right. Back in December I used remote ssh access to his Mac, but this time I went to his office to borrow his Mac for five minutes :-) /Lars (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) James, I like the overall approach, and look forward to seeing the finished product. One note is that checking the 'Use LGEO Library' box on the 'Other' pane leads to an error from the LGEODIR environment variable not being set. For this (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)