 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 431
Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds wrote:
I am releasing a beta of an app I am working on that runs l3p without the
Terminal.app.

I have already made alot of changes to the window, but it "doesn't work" yet.
So in the mean time, I am releasing this version that works.  Moral is don't get
use to what it looks like.

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950/lego/l3p/

Nice user interface.

Hey, how'd Lars get to see the interface?  I didn't see any screenshots

I have occational Mac OSX access at a colleague's Mac.
I used this to make the MacOSX L3P:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/mac/?n=281
/Lars