 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 429
Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds wrote:
I am releasing a beta of an app I am working on that runs l3p without the
Terminal.app.

I have already made alot of changes to the window, but it "doesn't work" yet.
So in the mean time, I am releasing this version that works.  Moral is don't get
use to what it looks like.

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950/lego/l3p/

Nice user interface.

Hey, how'd Lars get to see the interface?  I didn't see any screenshots
on the webpage.  I'm curious, does it look like l3pao, or lpub, or
something completely different?  James, have you considered talking to
Kevin about providing a GUI for lpub that runs on OSX?  I'd almost bet
that aside from the GUI the lpub source code is fairly portable.

Don