 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 219
  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) Thanks for the info about SCM vs CVS. I am obviously not a developer, but at least I have heard of CVS, but I drew a blank with SCM. I am using the Project Builder (v1.1) that Shipped with OS X 10.1 in October. Should I update it? Can an (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) Not sure what would cause the LDrawModelViewer.cpp error; perhaps corruption? That's one of the files from my original LDView source, not Mac-specific. Since Tim got them to compile, maybe those two files for you are still somehow corrupted. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) I'll download everything again, and give it a another try. Just a thought... I thought I saw something about an include GLUT something or other statement. I have an updated/nonstandard GLUT installed. Could that cause problems? Chris (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) I think the only thing it uses GLUT for is font rendering. It's possible your GLUT installation could cause problems with this, but the errors you posted didn't look on the surface to be related. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac LDView possibility

(...) You can get the December 2001 developer tools or the April 2002 beta tools from the Apple Developer Connection web site. (You have to register for a free ADC Online membership to get the beta tools. You might be able to get the December tools (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)