 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 6081 – 6100 of 7032.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Thank you Terry for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us this monthly bundle of joy :) Tamy (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) HAHAHAHAHA tim your a god! the idea of a model aweek/month is great. about the POVRAY image yes i got the perfect model. as you may, or may not know all my model images are done in povray and i got several model files availible. just one (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: How about some link images?

(...) images. When I finish some of mine I'll stick up a page. Thanks! BTW - I was thinking of doing linkexchange size and full size banners similar to that, probably with a few more words and a wireframe ldraw model in the background... -Tim <>< (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Hello! The site is so great! Even if I suspect I can learn the technic skills to do the same job, I am definitively missing the artistic/aestetic touch to reach the quality we can see here. Thanks for doing that, Tim bye jp (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) wow terry your alive! hmm its .... na i wont say it (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

I see I didn't answer Fredrik's questions clearly. I'll try one more time: (...) That means: - The size doesn't really matter. - Neither does the tools (but POV-Ray makes the most impressive images). - And the same with artificially made backdrops (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) site (...) I sympathize with your plight. :-, It took me over two hours to figure out how to access Geocities' file mangler page due to the Yahoo! takeover. It didn't help any that I had a My Yahoo! account which seemed to be comflicting with (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

(...) That's actually an obsolete URL, back from when some various options were being looked at for how to partition the .cad.dat ng hierarchy. Some of the data is left behind there, so the new code formats it the new way. I'll go wipe that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Good! Steady design: simple, yet effective and very nice. If you where Dutch, I would have offered you a job at my company as webdesigner. I am currently very busy with the Dutch translations, of which I am foreman now. About the 2nd August we (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

Tim: (...) I would like to have "advisory voting". People get to vote, but whoever is responsible has the final word. (...) Looking at lugnet.cad.dat.models, I would say a month. Only three new models in the last week (and there should be _some_ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

(...) If those pages were too easy to find, it would intimidate people. No one wants to get their feet wet at a site when they think they have to register first to do anything. Note that there are so many sites out there that make you actually (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

(...) You might also note that, from the main page, finding these two is something of a challenge: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Thank You

Count me in if you need any help! I am doing the Dutch translation now. If there is anything more to translate in Dutch, mail me! Good work, again! -- Greetingz... Sjaacko Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Sybrand Bonsma <bonsma@phys.chem.ethz.ch> wrote in message news:FEG10M.DFB@lugnet.com... (...) clear (...) maybe (...) LDraw, (...) should (...) The problem is that there are different needs for different applications using piece names. LDraw piece (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  How about some link images?

Has anyone thought about some link-images for ldraw.org, that people could use on their web-pages? Similar to the ones Todd created for people to link to Lugnet, look at (URL) to see what I mean. It would be really nice if the ldraw.org images would (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Connector with Axlehole" in (URL) Perhaps it should be added? I couldn't verify if it's in the update or not, since I don't have a MSDOS system here right now. Fredrik (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

Terry: (...) Sounds like a nice idea. I could set something like that up - if somebody just collects and organises the images. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

Steve: (...) Well, who wants to do the work? I wouldn't mind helping with the infrastructure to limit the amount of work that actually has to be done. - Adding new models to the collection - Showing random models from the collection - "Voting" on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Why not create a ldraw.org Webring? Actually, why not do both? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Cool! I don't see any real reason to join them, though, since they're conceptually different. There are those who are justifiably Lego Maniacs who don't use LDraw (Ed Boxer comes to mind). I'm sure that with a little homework, one could find a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

More:  Next Page >>