 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3541 – 3560 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) I don't know if any official parts do it, but it is possible. Based on an earlier lugnet.cad.ray message, you do this: 0 L3P IFNOTPOV (regular ldraw code goes here) 0 L3P ELSEPOV 0 (POV-Ray code goes here, commented-out) 0 L3P ENDPOV You can (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.884)

  Re: How to inline a part?

Hello! Damn.. i just realized it's explained very well in the LDraw FAQ ;)))) Shame on me ;) I read it so many times and still I didn't remember that part of the FAQ. Off to work ;) Carsten "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.884)

  Apple Design Awards: Best Mac OS X Open Source Port

Hi all, Though many of the programers will likely see this, I thought I'd forward it here just in case. Since getting LDraw tools on the Mac is an unpaid (and underappreciated!) prospect, the idea of winning one of the prizes below might be a bit of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) Well, if thats how you really feel, then why even bother to "write up a spec/reference page on 0 IFDEF" at all. The instant you put the line: 0 IFDEF <code> in a part file you're blessing a non-ldraw extension. The <code> is by definition a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Case of part filenames?

(...) You got it. It didn't use to matter, but now we're trying to move to lower case. Mostly. It didn't use to matter -- DOS's file system is 'case-insensitive'. But DOS always stores & returns filenames as all-caps, so most filenames were (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) It's not something that can, or needs to be, fixed. Only surfaces drawn with primitive files[1] can be curved in POV-Ray[2]. The patterned area of the minifig faces are not drawn with the cylinder primitives, so they come out faceted. Steve 1) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: new rounded slopes...

(...) Here are the parts (plus a couple of extra). 41747 - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Right (URL) - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Left (URL) - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Inverted Right (URL) - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Inverted Left (URL) - Wedge 6 x 8 x 2 Triple (URL) - Wedge 6 x 8 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:GrstMI.BB7@lugnet.com... (...) Brings me to a question about the minifig head. I had a high-res printout of Cale Leiphart's The Fight scene made for BricksWest, and there were some (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  [Parts Tracker] Recent Noise and New Search Tool

Hey y'all - I just wanted to post a quick apology for some excessive moves and resubmits that I ran through today. Damien has created grooved versions for a bunch of the 2x2 tiles. Unfortunately, he posted his new versions before letting me know. So (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

(...) Hello Láng Attila D. Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, Now you speak about layers. That is precisely what I called "multiple syntax levels". Software layers are known to be very bad for software engineering and design in general. On the contrary, ALM (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: DirectX and .dat

(...) You're probably running into trouble with the random polygon winding direction in most of the LDRAW parts. This causes problems with lighting and culling since the normals often point into the part rather than out of it. In opengl you can (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: BFC and Primitives

(...) Correct polygon wrapping and CW or CCW orientation are highly desirable. I am just sorry I am not one of the "expert" reviewers that ldraw.org needs. Having more reviewers involved in LDraw tools would be much better. Damien (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?  [DAT]

I see now that your problem is difficult to solve. Sorry I tried to put it into a nutshell, Steve. My preference would be to design an auxiliary file for each case, and markup the LDRAW part in a very general way, so that future programs could (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: I have read the article about LCD

Hello Láng Attila D. and Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, This thread is not very frequented now. May be because the debate has to become much more technical. (...) I mean if LMPL is not sufficient, we are in danger to either add more and more syntax (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name.

(...) I'm not upset about your "request", I'm upset that you think that your voice alone speaks for Ldraw. I'm not trying to discard all the work you put into prettying up the site, but there are a lot of people that should get a say in what (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for March 2002

Hi all, If you carefully read the subject line, you may have noticed something odd. I said 'winner', not 'winners' Yep, that's right, this months awards are a sweep for just one person. Congratulations to Cale Leiphart for winning both the Model and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Inline POV-Ray code?

(...) Right! I have always thought of the "0 IFNDEF L3PPOV" as a way to utilize most of the normal LDraw lines (that L3P can convert to equivalent POV code) and only replace a small tricky curvy section by some POV code that would look better. This (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: I have read the article about LCD

(...) What are you meaning by multiple syntax levels, Damien? (...) Let me report that LMPL is almost ready. It is going to be published soon. (...) LMPL contains these in theory. (...) Of course we should. (...) Well, this seems to be usable. In (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re: A study on a train front....

(...) Excellent use - I had a feeling someone would find an imaginative use for these - hence (URL) one seems to have more potential uses than the related parts with "wings". Chris (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

  Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

Hi all, hello Damien! DG> This thread is not very frequented now. DG> May be because the debate has to become much more technical. Yes, there is not so many traffic here nowadays. We knew this will be a long project because it's a big project with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

ldraw
(score: 0.883)

More:  Next Page >>