 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

(...) I'd be willing to help out or write this up as soon as I figure out the logistics myself. I've been using Ldraw and MLCad for a little over a week now so there is still a lot of learning to be done, especially with the rendering programs. sun (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:Gous88.A17@lugnet.com... (...) write (...) Ok, here's a list of topics I think are needed for tutorials. If anyone can think of more, please post them here. - How to make images of your models (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I think you guys are missing Tim's point. Currenlty when you go to the LDraw tutorial section you have a list of tutorials. What Tim envisions is you go to the ldraw tutorial webpage and you see what? A list of categories, groups, etc... So when you (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

Hi Robin - "Robin Sayce-Jones" <robin@sayce-jones.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gpn1C5.Moy@lugnet.com... (...) #1 - Don't feel like you're not worthy! :-) (...) Taking a very quick (I gotta run soon) look at your pages, looks awesome! I'd love to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

I was approached yesterday via email by a couple of LDraw fans, and attached was the document below, perfectly formatted in the LDraw.org page layout. After a couple developer responses, I decided to post it here for discussion. (URL) know its not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Acurate colours in MLCAD & Pov-Ray

Just recently I was trying to find an old colour for a model that I was building. During my searching I came across Suz's Color Reference: (URL) had all of the colours of current & past LEGO pieces :-) I also found a post by Steve Bliss: (URL) of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

I changed over the fonts on the LDraw.org website to em instead of point sizes. I hope this helps for people who have complained about small fonts, such as on the Mac. Please take a look and let me know if there are any problems. Thanks! (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: There is no more parts repository

In lugnet.cad.dev, Carsten Schmitz writes: ... (...) What about facilitating the learning curve? I agree authors should strive to make their parts perfect, as only perfect ones will become official. However, one of the joys of the task is to share (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

Don Heyse wrote in message ... (...) This is great info Don! Is there a specific directory ldliterc.dat needs to go into? I've tried it in the ldraw and ldlite directories and ldlite doesn't seem to pay any attention to it, although putting the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  RE: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Well, you could just use regular old HTML the way it was meant to be used: <H1-6></H1-6> for headers, and <p></p> for paragraphs and then use CSS and includes to make it fit the LDraw design... Or you could add an FTX interpretter to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GovBt3.LJv@lugnet.com... (...) point to POV's tutorials for more advanced topics) (...) I'll take that if I can assume that the person reading it already knows how to create the model. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:Gp05x8.Jx4@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) Yep. We don't want to start from the very beginning in each tutorial. They should build off of each other. This would be a step up from 'how to make my (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

[FUT lugnet.cad.dev] Do any of you oldtimers remember exactly when the bases of the various tile parts changed, to have the groove/indent around the edge? Were all the tiles changed at once, or did it take a while for everything to get into the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?

(...) Steve (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: LDraw.org MOTM & SOTM submissions

I have like crappy scene. It's really nothing. Nothing useful. You want it? -Mike (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

Tim Courtney wrote: [snip] (...) Please do! I've been wondering about how to do some of those things! ;-) --Ryan (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) (URL) the ldraw027.zip file needs to be copied over from the old site. Steve (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  LCD - LDraw Connection Database

Dear all, after we changed the topic to 'LCD - LDraw Connection Database' I modified the logo. Let me say some words about it, what it symbolize. There is the letter "L". Now it means LDraw and subsidiary we can think that it means LEGO too, but we (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  [Parts Tracker] File Check Function

The Parts Tracker now offers "File Check", a way to check part files from your local hard drive. Anyone can use File Check, no userid is required. It is separate from the Submit function. See it at (URL). It's also available by clicking "File Check" (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Tutorial Subject List (was: Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it)

(...) I'd like to (co)-write this one. Jeroen (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>