 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) With the use of a point hash table, it should be possible to do all of the analysis in linear time proprotional to the number of points in the object. So, I guess I disagree with you. Not that it particularly matters, until somebody actually (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Ratification Passes

(...) Thank *you*, Orion. (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Me too. I think it is a good idea with a separate section for the search directories, it allows shorter keys than suggested in (URL) I suggest section name [LDrawSearch] which is more in line with [LDraw]. (...) Yes, first (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Ratification Passes

(...) Second that! I think the community owes Orion a vote of thanks for the work in getting the voting set up and tallied, and it owes itself a vote of thanks for the many constructive comments and feedback points. These helped make the bylaws (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) All: It is dangerous to write technical arguments at 1:30 in the morning, and I made some serious mistakes in my post above. 1) You are correct that most LDRAW parts are not closed and probably never will be. Optimizing for ease of part (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) Also, I would like to add, in the interest of full public disclosure according to Bylaws Subsection 6.02(a), that I am a part-time employee of the LEGO Company, currently holding a retail associate position, as I continue to work on my college (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

Hello, I have some LDraw animation projects in mind and am starting by making a simple viewer using OpenGL. I have a program that will read a file and display it, but I run into problems with the shading because it only does flat shading. I think I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HuDDv0.1KDF@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) most (...) lead to? (...) Ok I try and hope that I do not forget something here, all others please correct me if i'm wrong - but (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee

(...) Thank you, guys. I'm really flattered. I accept the nomination. /Tore (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

(...) Thanks! Got it. This begs the question: Am I slowly going blind/dense, or are the links not displayed prominently enough? It seems to me I'm having much more problems finding things with the new ldraw.org layout, than with the old one. The (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  LDraw.org Bylaws: Call for Ratification

Since the LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts have been posted and publicly discussed, and since by peoples' silence, there appear to be no more lingering objections, I hereby call for a community vote to ratify these drafts as the official Bylaws of the LDraw (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

I won't argue with your clarification, but I will point out that it would be more difficult for a renderer to perform this feat, particularly one that is designed as a real-time renderer, and therefore presumably has rather serious limitations on (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Here's how I see it working: 1. The admin creates an LDRAW directory on the server. 2. The admin creates extra parts directories under <LDRAWDIR> on the server. 3. The admin creates an ldraw.ini file in the <LDRAWDIR> using the new GUI program (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) It is neither impossible nor particularly hard. I will snip the rest of the post here and explain. There is an interesting property of closed surfaces that can allow you to determine the normals for all polygons (or (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!

86 messages have been posted in this thread so far. I don't have a chance to catch up what has been discussed by reading all posts. Is it possible to make a brief and relatively easy-to-read summary of the most significant suggestions, and what (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

(...) vote. I want to show the entries to other people, on my computer. -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Right. In case the variable gets too long we can resort to multiple variables: [LDraw] BaseDirectory=C:\LDraw LgeoDirectory=C:\L2P LdrawSearch01=<HIDE>...MyPrims\In Work LdrawSearch02=C:\LDr...MyParts\In Work LdrawSearch03=<MODELDIR> (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft v.4

This is a re-post of the bylaws draft, correcting the (URL) oversight Ross Crawford pointed out>, and correcting a mistake I caught in Subsection 6.03(e). In that section, we neglected to change "Executive Committee" to "Steering Committee," after (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

(...) Good point. Links have been added. -Orion (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Draft v.3

This is a re-post of the bylaws draft, adding a new Section 6.02 and 6.05 (causing some clauses to be re-numbered), per discussion here: (URL) This copy of the draft supercedes the draft this message is in reply to. If there are any modifications to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 0.345)

More:  Next Page >>