Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Congratulations to the winners of the February Model/Scene of the month
contests:

MOTM, Chris Parkinson, Transport
SOTM, Lars Kristian Håkestad, "The pirateship is sinking"
Visit LDraw.org to cast your vote:
http://www.ldraw.org

I had a hard time finding the actual winning model and scene, since I missed
them in the bar on the right side of the main ldraw.org page.  Perhaps their
should be a link or thumbnail in the winners article and on the voting page...
--Bram

Good point.  Links have been added.

-Orion