 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw and the Track Designer (Was: Next show)

(...) Yep. Pass in a .DAT filename, and include the -MS parameter (for Mode Save). A bitmap will be created in the ldraw\bitmaps directory. It will have the same filename. If there are step commands in the DAT file, several bitmaps will be created, (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  January LDraw MOTM Competition

Wow. That time of month (and year!) again. Sneaks up on a person. Some really excellent entries this month. This ones gonna be tough: (URL) the entries that included them, I have added page links to the model names. Adds a little to the fun, I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help

I was looking through some of the articles on ldraw.org and found some to be out of date or to have errors. I'd be happy to help clean this up but I don't know what the process is to get access or to submit changes...? For example (URL) has a long (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) I'm happy to hear that you found my program interesting, and I realize that LDraw-mode will not be a mainstream application by far (not yet anyway), as most people here don't seem to use Emacs. My program probably does fairly much the same as (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDRAW crash

(...) Definitely not without information about what you did. Error 216 is likely to be an error in LDraw, and not in a model file. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  ldraw.org going off-line for a few minutes

I hope that you will be patient, while I take LDraw.org off-line to move the server to a new location. It should only take a few minutes. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Speaking of colors...

(...) If you want the generally-accepted LDraw codes for various LEGO colors, look at (URL). If you want to see all the colors LDraw can generate, see the MPD color chart at (URL). Steve (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Color page updated

Hi folks, the colors page at LDraw.org has been updated: (URL) find links to localized versions of the color table as well as Philo's Visual LDConfig.ldr picture: (URL) w. (15 years ago, 1-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) I think I'm 98% there -- I downloaded and installed the JRE and I have local copies of the jldraw.jar as you suggested, but when I do C:\LDRAW>"\program files\javasoft\jre\1.1\bin\jre" -cp jldraw.jar izzy.graphics.Tester I get the error (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

Bram: (...) I just did. :-) Have a look at (URL) well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open

We have entered a new month, and that means that it is time to take a look at all the nice renderings entered in the competition for the title LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month for March 2002. Take a look at (URL) make a (hard) decision. Play well, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: September LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting ready

Terry: (...) "www.ldraw.org" is moving to a new server Tuesday and I have not had time to move the CGI programs used for the voting to the new machine. I am sorry for the inconvenience, Jacob -- (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  "www.ldraw.org" off-line

Hi, I made some kind of mistake, when I moved "www.ldraw.org" to a new power supply this morning, so the machine is off-line for a while. I hope to have everything back in order soon. Play well, Jacob (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: MLCAD/LeoCAD/LDRAW parts organiser?

(...) It's funny you should bring this up since Jases Jessiman originally created LDraw for just this reason. A few have mention a more modern version of this concept but none have come throught that I'm aware of. -Orion (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Mac LDraw Viewer comments

(...) Mmmm.... mushrooms. (...) Oh yeah, OS X 10.2.2. (...) I put up screen shots of my caboose rendered by LDraw Viewer (Carbon) and (Classic) and LDGLite. (URL) When Ldraw Viewer encounters a colour it doesn't recognise it (...) I am using 47 as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com)

(...) ... (...) ... I'm working on a Track Designer-like program; I'll be presenting it at BrickFest. My program, TrackDraw, can read and write LDraw files -- I've also created a color definition file (in XML) that is very much like Steve's -- so (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Unplanned downtime for ldraw.org

Some jerk has pulled out a cable from the ldraw.org server, so the machine will be off-line for at least two more hours, and maybe until tomorrow morning (DK time). Play well, Jacob -- Beware of the system operator... (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: New ldraw.org Feature Article - BFC Extensions

"Daniel Staudt" <dstaudt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Xns90C6586501B2....63.236... (...) That was moved a _long_ time ago (I suppose we could put a sym-link up there). The new location for Feature Articles is www.ldraw.org/news/ - which (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Fine, I'll use that. In the mean time, I advise you to put something like this in your .emacs file on your Windows system: (setq ldraw-viewer-path "C:/projects/ldglite/ldglite") This will override the default ldglite path. Fredrik (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

(...) <snip> (...) One of the weaknesses of the LDraw file format is that part instances do not have names. This makes it impossible to modify attributes about the part instance. The closest thing we have to date is named groups provided by MLCad. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.153)

More:  Next Page >>