 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ldraw.org up and running again (Was: ldraw.org down until Monday)

As I promised Friday: ldraw.org is up and running again thanks to a friend of mine who installed a new kernel on hugin. Play well, Jacob PS: I have recieved a message from the Danish backbone operator, warning me that the connection to Risø will be (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) To start with the second point you mention: I don't think anyone should be obliged to used the `standard' nomenclature. As you say, for different applications the best name to use can vary for a piece. Even, if one wants to call a 1x1 brick a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Awesome!!! (...) I'm starting to get worried that the bright red 2x3 brick appearing along the title of all the pages and appearing in all the linking images: (URL) cause confusion among average consumers and therefore concern at TLG. One of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Storage and Display of OMR Files

(...) To add some clarification to the original newsgroup idea, I didn't mean that things like the Lugnet sets-DB would automatically root through the newsgroups and point to any old version of a model that happened to appear in the .models.sets (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Could MPeedy be integrated into LDAO?

(...) Actually, I just wiped out my system, so my ldraw.ini is a bit bare. I haven't even put in a tool to open an Explorer window on ldraw\. I'll see what I can do in the next day or two. Steve (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Mirroring in LDraw (was: Re: what are the rules about hoses etc?)

(...) It's not that much more complicated, as long as you want to mirror across the *model's* orientation, not the *part's* orientation. If you've got a part command: 1 15 x y z a b c d e f g h i part.dat And you want to mirror on X (switch right (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: ldraw.org up and running again (Was: ldraw.org down until Monday)

(...) Hey, a huge "BTW" round of thanks for Jacob and Tim and Todd and anyone else in the admin role...the online world wouldn't run without you! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) problem... in the above database, part 3002 is a 2x3 brick, part 3002PEYE is a 2x2 brick with printing of an eye). Frank (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) My feeling is that it would be good to have a standard set of names for auctions and inventories. It would be nice if LDraw could use these names also, but sounds like there is good reason for it to use a different set of names. Two sets of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Fwd: Issue 990722-5791744

On the Mindspring error - this is the reply I got from their tech support. I forwarded this to Jacob so he could take a look at it. (...) -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Part number needed & New primitive submission

(...) My Primitives Reference ((URL) linked from the LDraw FAQ, was intended to help in this respect. It is missing some of the more recent additions, but I'm sure I sent an updated version to Jacob, sometime back. I'll review it again and re-send. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) On the small logos it probably would not work, so another solution would have to be devised for that. (...) I'd prefer to keep it red. I don't think a wireframe fade would be considered under TLG's trade dress if a squabble arose. (...) I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Webring translated

Jaco: (...) [...] Yes. I have added the phrases to the "phrase dictionary": (URL) well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Parts with odd angles

(...) Note that the angle and axis of rotation can be wrapped up nicely in a LDraw matrix -- suppose we supply this data as a preformatted matrix? Thus, a Technic Motorcycle Pivot Rotation Guide would be an LDraw line with the proper rotation matrix (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) Creating shell .DAT files is a simple way to record information for parts which haven't been created for LDraw. I wouldn't include these shell files in the L-CAD parts updates, but they would be useful for building a parts-base. (...) That (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

[Followup-To set to lugnet.admin.database -- can we please corral this (important) discussion to one location? It's getting cross-posted to too many ng's] (...) I've got some LDraw-to-AucZILLA cross-reference information. Let me dig it out... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Dutch translation

I am busy doing the Dutch translation for ldraw.org. I am planning to get it done by the end of July. The Dutch community (lugnet.loc.nl) is busy discussing and voting for the best words. Later perhaps I can begin translation entire texts. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Dutch translation

I am busy doing the Dutch translation for ldraw.org. I am planning to get it done by the end of July. The Dutch community (lugnet.loc.nl) is busy discussing and voting for the best words. Later perhaps I can begin translation entire texts. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Well, if we were to contact TLG, what would be the best approach to it, to get on their good side? I'm not totally objected to contacting them, I just would like to make sure we've done everything we can to have them not jump on us beforehand. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) I think this is a good idea. If such database is hosted on Lugnet, or a clear link to another place everybody can use the same names when they want to auction/buy/sell/trade pieces. If there are pictures shown of the pieces it would even be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.986)

More:  Next Page >>