 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [ldraw.org] Thank You

Count me in if you need any help! I am doing the Dutch translation now. If there is anything more to translate in Dutch, mail me! Good work, again! -- Greetingz... Sjaacko Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Ldraw.org-- Sets Tracker

(...) That's an excellent idea, and I *probably* thought of it for a split second but forgot :) I don't personally have the capability of making one of those, but if someone would like to or if Jacob could make a quick program for it, I can make a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Hello! The site is so great! Even if I suspect I can learn the technic skills to do the same job, I am definitively missing the artistic/aestetic touch to reach the quality we can see here. Thanks for doing that, Tim bye jp (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

Ugg... I know I am over my head in stuff to do, but here we go with another idea: I have been thinking about things like the OMR and parts creation and their eventual places on ldraw.org. It is clear that these things will need their own help (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: DAT format question

(...) Probably too restrictive. Most (I think) part developers design their parts in the models directory to keep them separate from the official parts. Mock-ups and crude outlines of parts should also be kept out of the parts directory. I like the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  minifig ax

I redownloaded all of the Ldraw files from Ldraw.org last week and installed them, but I can't find the minifig ax(hatchet), and I know that I had it before. Has this part been made or not. If so why don't I have it now?? Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Buildmpd utility

Awhile ago, I grabbed the source code for Jacob Sparre Andersen's buildmpd utility. I compiled it, and I've been using it since then. Recently, I've been trying to e-mail a copy of the executable to him, so he could post it on his website. For some (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) won't (...) in a (...) could be (...) I guess it could work if it is a widely-distributed mockup. If the part number is in the file correctly and in the correct position, no changes would have to be made to that line to get it to work properly (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

(...) You are right here, I argumented from my way of playing with these cad-tools. I don't have an internet connection at home, I start always from the ldao, and i treat ldraw and ledit mainly as parts of ldao. But especially ldraw has more (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts

Tim Courtney: (...) My MPD splitter never overwrites existing files - unless you set some flag I can't remember, so it should be safe. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

(...) When LDAO starts moving (temporary) files in and out of ldraw\models, what should it do about the files already there? And what if the user launches model1\main.dat into LEdit, but then opens model2\main.dat into l3p? (...) In the File Save (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: part numbers screwed up?

(...) I took a look at the part files, and it appears (check the comment files in the 9903 update to be 100% sure) the following moves occured: 3942 (Cone 4 x 4 x 2) was moved to 3943. 3939 (Cone 2 x 2 x 2) was moved to 3942. 3951 was moved to 3939, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  small request

Can someone please make the Large Space Wheel, please. Would it really be that hard to make it since the other three wheels have already been made? I'm building a podracer and I need only that one piece so I will be able to Ldraw and POV- RAY it. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: ldraw.org failing DNS lookup?

(...) LOL :) (...) No prob. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  MPD Files?

Can someone give me a simple explanation of what MPD files are and what they are good for? I've read the FAQ (absolutely no help) and Jacob's explanation, but I still haven't got a clue. He explains that they are files with multiple ldraw files in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: LDraw Webring

(...) Just some opinions here: I think it should be stressed that whoever joins the webring _must_ have the webring navigation logo and buttons _clearly_ visible on the first page the user enters. I find it really awkward when to use webrings when (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: where is the SW part update?

Terry K schrieb: (...) Fine. I have done some SW parts in LGEO already and will release the update the their LDraw equivalents are official. Lutz (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

Steve Bliss wrote in message <376d28fd.95944024@l...et.com>... (...) It works, I opened ldlite and moved it to a folder that had a link to a dat file. It recognized it as being a link to a dat, and when I opened, it worked. (...) Ehh, ldraw works (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

(...) I agree with you, but the advantage of the 'virtual folder' approach is that it would continue to work with LDraw, without any weird sub-directory references needed in multi-file models. Which brings me back to my original idea of having LDAO (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

More:  Next Page >>