Re: LDraw Webring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:47:01 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:

I have just released the LDraw Webring on ldraw.org.  If you have a
site with LDraw creations on it, please join!  The URL is:

Just some opinions here: I think it should be stressed that whoever
joins the webring _must_ have the webring navigation logo and buttons
_clearly_ visible on the first page the user enters.  I find it really
awkward when to use webrings when webring members have hidden the
navigation panel deep down in the page hierarchy or otherwise obscured
this.

http://www.ldraw.org/webring/logos/

On this page, it is written that one should use the browser's image
saving feature to download the images.  Are we supposed to look into the
page source to do this?  Moving the mouse over the logos of clicking on
them gives no response on my browser.  This does not appear to be too
user friendly, in my opinion.

Fredrik