 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray? (was: Re: i admit i was wrong)

(...) I disagree on this point. LDraw parts should be primarily focused on optimizing rendering in LDraw-tools. Among other things, this means that small-radius curved edges are better drawn as sharp edges. Heck, when you get right down to details, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts

Since we appear to be using MPD for the Model Repository, I think its usefulness could be extended. Because of the patterned parts rule - if there isn't a decorated element for a set use the undecorated version - we will need a list of all errors in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

Terry: (...) Sounds like a nice idea. I could set something like that up - if somebody just collects and organises the images. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Small problem with 30034 Panel 3 x 5 Solar/Clip-On/Deltoid  [DAT]

Looking at the 30034, it appears to me that the clip is 2 LDraw units too short. I.e., in my experience, it should stick 2 units further out from the wing. Verify this by putting something which is 20 LDraw units wide into the clip, i.e.: 1 0 0 -36 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

(...) You might also note that, from the main page, finding these two is something of a challenge: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

(...) If those pages were too easy to find, it would intimidate people. No one wants to get their feet wet at a site when they think they have to register first to do anything. Note that there are so many sites out there that make you actually (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: AUTHORS subdirectory?

Hey, Todd, that's a kinda neat idea. :) Any one else like it? Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) c:\ldraw\models can (...) nice someday is (...) deep into (...) that other (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) True. But it shouldn't be an immediate goal of ours. There's a couple things that hold importance here, the download area and the OMR. Once we get the ball rolling on these we can work on that. Anyways, Steve has a point. But something as (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

Steve: (...) Well, who wants to do the work? I wouldn't mind helping with the infrastructure to limit the amount of work that actually has to be done. - Adding new models to the collection - Showing random models from the collection - "Voting" on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: Could MPeedy be integrated into LDAO?

It wouldn't be too hard for utility writers to write code to add their tool to LDAO. They just need to add a few settings to c:\windows\ldraw.ini. Let's see here... First, they need to create a new section for their tool: [My LDraw Tool] (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts

Tim: (...) Yes, assuming the directories exist. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

We should develop rules for official model creating and submitting to the OMR. First off, we can't expect all submissions to follow our header/filename system. The model editors will have to make sure each file follows those rules. Here are my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  is it ok to ldraw sets that are missing sails and/or string?

is it ok to ldraw sets that are missing sails and/or string? neither can be put in ldraw yet so... what about other cloth items (capes,flags etc) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts

Scott R Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message news:199906151254330...ate.net... (...) A*** Retentive, I assume. (...) But it has everything to do with inventorying the parts in a set, which is another plus of the LDraw file, and one of the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Good! Steady design: simple, yet effective and very nice. If you where Dutch, I would have offered you a job at my company as webdesigner. I am currently very busy with the Dutch translations, of which I am foreman now. About the 2nd August we (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

I see I didn't answer Fredrik's questions clearly. I'll try one more time: (...) That means: - The size doesn't really matter. - Neither does the tools (but POV-Ray makes the most impressive images). - And the same with artificially made backdrops (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) I think Jamie was thinking the 'folders' would be like category designators, not physical directories. With style folders, you could create a 'Castles' folder, and a 'Big Models' folder, and put your BIGCASTL.DAT in both folders. Physically, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

Tim: (...) I would like to have "advisory voting". People get to vote, but whoever is responsible has the final word. (...) Looking at lugnet.cad.dat.models, I would say a month. Only three new models in the last week (and there should be _some_ (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: ldraw.org Not Found

I just did some more research. www.nordu.net has two networks in Denmark, Darenet at www.darnet.dk and Sektornet at (URL) was able to reach nordu.net's main site and Sektornet (for a short time). I recieved the same timeout error with darnet that I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

  Re: What color is on front of Rebel pilot?

I really don't think a new one is necessary... who's gonna look inside of the torso when they are looking at something in ldraw... well... maybe this might come from some of those "anal" people on that other thread :) as long as the torso has the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.988)

More:  Next Page >>