 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 7000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2006

(...) Well, wow! Thanks to the SteerCo for recognizing my humble efforts to make the community better. While my ability to contribute has diminished over the last year or so, I'm still committed to making LDraw and LDraw.org a better (albeit at a (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) I would have to say that to check these it would be highly reccommended that you have the actual set. but again, that depends on the size and complexity of the model. Obviously just instructions would do for a small car, but might not for say (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org MOTM, SOTM Submissions

Due to the hard work of the team members, we hope to have the Model of the Month (MOTM) and Scene of the Month (SOTM) contests up and running by next month. As such I'd like to ask for any and all submissions to these two contests. If you are new to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw.org

(...) It is a work in progress, but a couple things need to happen first. I still need to iron out kinks in the Lego Maniac's Webring site and make it public before starting work on the new ldraw.org site. Also, I want to take my time on this and (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw update? last was 9905. 6 months ago

(...) Tom, Steve Bliss has taken over Terry's position at Terry's request. As far as I understand, 9907 (or 2000-01) is in the works. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 If you don't believe in Gosh, you'll go to Heck, where you'll face eternal (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw.org Logo Change

(...) Yep. (...) :) (...) It will eventually make its way to the site. Pretty soon, as we work out some cleaning up of the smaller, thicker wireframe image for that purpose. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GrD3s5.DMB@lugnet.com... (...) Cool, thanks! :-) (...) Ok. I prefer the latter, and if we can make a template system that does it quickly, more power! (...) I'll have Tues, Wed, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: New LDraw Contest: POTM – Part Of The Month

(...) I set up a test contest which does exactly this. ultimately the file would be stored at ldraw.org. click on it and instead of saving on your disk open it with LDView. (URL) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

Hi Everybody - In the ongoing effort to formalize LDraw.org into a democratic organization, I'd like to present draft documents for the organization Bylaws and Policies and Procedures. Please see my two follow-up posts; FTX versions of both (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw CD-ROM Update/Funding and dealing with group funds

Greetings Just to update everyone on the CD project: Currently I have to do some work with the HTML guide, and pass off some work for HTML reformatting of a couple resources to others while I'm away for a few days. A few programs need to be (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org) !

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) I guess you'd be pretty surprised at some of the legal questions I've asked TLG out of the blue then! :-) Maybe I'm just weird like that. (...) That doesn't help me worry about it any less. But again, maybe I'm just weird like that. (...) Hmm. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: DAT format question

(...) For new files, LDAO allows the user to specify the type of the file, separate from its location. The type information is written to the file as part of the header lines. When a file is loaded, LDAO looks for the typing information. If the file (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw Webring

Now that Webring is no longer owned by Yahoo, can we please reactivated all the Lego related Webrings? They provide a lot traffic to my sites not to mention being a good centralized place to find all the other LDraw creators pages. -Orion (make it (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

(...) parts directories, researching parts stuff... :) (...) This version is very nice, just as it is. :) But if you were to figure out to make LDraw files display rendered images in Explorer's "thumbnail" view, that would be awesome... Steve (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  2006 LSC: Election will conclude tomorrow

As announced in this thread (URL) the 2006 LDraw.org Standard Committee (LSC) election will conclude at 2359 EDT (GMT -0500), July 25, 2006 and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter. You are still in time to vote, please visit (URL) and (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Hi Dave, Right now the installer is too simple. It needs to know where the LDraw directory is, so it can add some parts to your parts directory. It does a simple search for this: LDRAW\MKLIST.EXE on your hard disks. It cannot find it. I'd guess one (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LSynth 2.0 Installer BUG (Was Re: LSynth 2.0 Available)

If you have more than one MKLIST.EXE file on your machine you will get an error with the installer. I get the following error. ERROR Can not create the following directory: D:\Development\LDraw Installation\MKLIST....ment\LDraw (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  About LDraw/LEdit Part 4212

I have been trying to acquire and use the car frame from #6390 Main Street & #6375 in LDraw. (URL) will note that it's different from the one in #6634, 6525, and other sets made after 1983. The bottom is smooth and cannot support a 2x4 plate (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

(...) Right. But if something new and plainly better (in all aspects) comes along, we can as easily label it "LDraw Mk II" as any other name. Assuming the author(s) would go along willingly, of course. :) Steve (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

Leonardo Zide <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3831F66E.B12CD0....com.br... (...) A number of people _are_ using parts from the LDraw database to help make a profit. Parts auctions, and even a supplier of "homebrew" sensors are (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

More:  Next Page >>