 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 101 – 120 of about 7000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LDraw.org editing

I've been tooling around with the LDraw.org website. See if you like it. www.geocities.com/Ar.../LDraw.htm -Mike (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch

(...) I just noticed that someone's name didn't get communicated when prepping for the announcement and that I didn't write into the announcement copy on LDraw.org. Ryan Farrington worked hard to design the graphics for LDraw.org in a skin file that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.170)

  LDraw Demonstrations at LEGOWORLD 2001, Zwolle, Netherlands

Hi everyone - I just posted Jaco van der Molen's account of the LEGOWORLD 2001 event and his LDraw demonstrations on LDraw.org. Check it out: (URL) Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.nl)

ldraw
(score: 1.170)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

(...) Yes, there is. But the [LDraw Add-On] section should really be for stuff internal to LDAO, so we could discuss putting it somewhere else. Like [LDraw] or [New File Defaults], or something. Steve (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.170)

  LDraw History updated

Hi folks, the "Contribute" page at LDraw.org (URL) said: LDraw History Finish filling out the LDraw History pages. Approx. 1-2hrs time needed to complete task. Posted 01.02.02 To be honest I was a little worried about the estimate - especially after (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

ldraw
(score: 1.170)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion Mark 2

(...) LDraw and LEdit do not support other directories. Well, they do, sort of. They will look for sub-files in the following locations: - ldraw\p - ldraw\parts - ldraw\models - current directory The last search option is what allows most programs (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.169)

  TechSoft offers HOOPS 3D to LDraw community for development opportunities

I just posted this over at LDraw.org: (URL) -Tim (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 1.169)

  Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. Click authors required.

(...) Long-term, making connection data a part of the library would be awesome. Short-term, getting a working implementation should be the focus. Dan (Bennett) - would you like some publicity for GLIDE and click authors on LDraw.org? I can't spare (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

ldraw
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Blender LDraw support

(...) In the current form the path to LDraw primitives and parts (ldraw/p and ldraw/parts) are hardcoded into the script. You'll need to change those before it will load anything referring to the part library correctly. If that doesn't help I'd (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

(...) LDraw-mode, running under Emacs, can be used to inline any parts, primitives and sub models. Emacs runs under virtually any OS, hence there has been the posibility to inline under "any" OS for a couple of years or so... Fredrik (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.168)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) But abbreviations are good -- and important things for newsgroup hierarchies and URLs, especially where future growth is possible. Abbreviated, you have lugnet.cad lugnet.cad.dev lugnet.cad.ld lugnet.cad.ld.ideas lugnet.cad.ld.models (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.167)

  Capitalization of LDraw & LEdit

(...) Some additional data points, for the record: 1) The LDraw FAQ document and Bram's LDraw & LEdit tutorial, (2 URLs) both say LDraw and LEdit everywhere, except when mentioning executable filenames. 2) The ldraw.doc file that came with the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.167)

  Introducing the 2004-2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee

Introducing the 2004-2005 LDraw.org Steering Committee It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves as the first elected LDraw.org Steering Committee. Over the past few days, we have been settling into our roles, doing housekeeping, and orienting (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.167)

  Delphi and ldraw

How can't I run avoiding ldraw to run in full screen? I'm using delphi 6 this is what I use to test WinExec(pchar('C:\le...draw\ldraw car.dat -MS '), SW_SHOW); (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.167)

  Re: What is the IP for ldraw.org?

(...) % host www.ldraw.org www.ldraw.org has address 130.226.51.217 However, (URL) seems to send out an HTTP "Location:" header which redirects to (URL). --Todd (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.167)

  Re: LDraw MOTM Winner for January 2001

In case anyone is interested, my other CAD stuff is here: (URL) I'm happy to answer any questions regarding the construction of this or other models. Brad Terry K <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6ML35.Izo@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.166)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

Oh, is there already an Author key in the [LDraw Add-On] section? (I'm on holiday for the moment and can't check myself) If so, I can use that one instead. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.166)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

I think that ldraw should refer to the ldraw program and the all the official parts then we refer to all the other tools as ldlite or mlcad or whatever I think we should keep the .dat extension for ldraw files -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.166)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) I'm with James on this one. Keep ldraw.org as the domain name. Call the organization LDraw.org. The parts library should be the LDraw Parts Library. Usually when I say/write "LDraw", I'm using the term as shorthand for "the LDraw family of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.166)

  ldraw.org General Update, Added Press & Awards

I just finished doing some general housekeeping updates to ldraw.org, as well as adding a new Press & Awards section. This section will feature press articles which have been written about LDraw/ldraw.org and awards the site has won (only one of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.165)

More:  Next Page >>