 CAD / Development / 9853
Re: Parts with lengths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
  True length is a topic that is near the top of the list for
LSynth.  Orion and I talked about it at BrickFest.  There is at
least one implementation out there by Frederick Glockner (using
emacs) that supports true length.  Since LSynth is open source, all
we have to do is find the time (the hard part) to incorporate his
algorithm into LSYnth, and then release LSynth under the GNU license
(as is the emacs solution).

Just in case, the source code for lsynth is here.

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsynth

Follow the CVS Repository link for instructions on how to fetch it all,
or follow the Browse CVS link if you only want to examine it.

I think Kevin's done some work on the code that hasn't been uploaded to the CVS
repository so the current CVS source may be out of synch.

-Orion