 CAD / Development / 9848
Re: Parts with lengths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:18:40 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
I don't think making a separate part file for every known length of a part is
the right approach, for at least two different reasons.

i haven't suggested that.

We don't have separate part file for every known color, but instead,
there is part and color info in the dat. I think the length should be
put in somewhat similar way in the dat, so that it could be easily
extracted for inventory purposes.

Jindroush