 CAD / Development / 963
Re: How big is your VEC dir?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 02:25:29 GMT

It's got nothing to do with LDAO, but it is currently less than 1 MB.  Of
course, then you have to print it out.  Or keep another program open and use
"find" a lot.
--
Patrick Sayre-Little             | "Someday we'll look back on all this
wsayreli@polymail.calpoly.edu    |  and we'll run into a parked car."