 CAD / Development / 9382 (-5)
  Re: Need partnumbers and some partnames

(...) There are trainbases with and without motorcutouts, some with the same size. That's why I suggested to add the cutout to the name. Also for seeking those parts as one of them is just a plate. Perhaps adding Motorcutout as a keyword can help to (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Need partnumbers and some partnames

(...) x389.dat Technic Brick 1 x 2 with Hole and Thin Top x290.dat Magnet Holder for Train Base 6 x 22 Type I x303.dat Train Base 6 x 22 with Cutout Type I x303c01.dat Train Base 6 x 22 with Cutout Type I with Magnets (Complete) x304c01.dat ~Train (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote: [snip] One other thing: before you update a file for BFC, be sure there are no serious L3P errors -- vertex order is the big problem, but you should also take care of non-coplanar quads and singular matrices as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?  [DAT]

(...) That shouldn't work -- the rendering program should detect that you've mirrored the object, and adjust accordingly. Unfortunately, I see that it does 'work' in L3Lab. LDView is crashing my system right now, so I couldn't check it. What you (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: primer/tutorial on BFC?

(...) I started parts authoring without knowing about BFC. When I read something about BFC-ing here on lugnet, I started to dig myself into it, reading documentation (from www.ldraw.org), trying things out and now I know enough about it. I only (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact