 CAD / Development / 9066
Re: Another LDDP plugin question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
I'm not into sourceforge and I have no time to dig myself into it, but
I can send my source to someone who is willing to try it in delphi 6.

Feel free to Email anything to me.  I'm a LDDP developer and I just
recently got Delphi 7

After bit of searching during lunch hour for Delphi DLL memory corruption
problems, I think I may have found it.  This page:

  http://www.jsoftware.com/books/help/user/call_procedure.htm

mentioned using _fpreset() to fixup the floating point state on return
from Delphi DLLs and it seems to work.  Must've been a problem with
older versions of Delphi.

Please still consider publishing the plugin source code on the LDDP
sourceforge project.  That way there's a good chance that someday I'll
be able to use them under linux.

Thanks,

Don