 CAD / Development / 9065
Re: A Plea from a greenhorn (Re: WOULD YOU PLEASE...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:29:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:

Ok, after this thread and some off Lugnet discussion, I’ve come to a firm opinion.

I will refrain from ANY part modfications on non Official Library parts and then subsequent posting on the PT. I will modify parts and Email them to the authors (or post them here on Lugnet if I can’t find the author’s Email). If after a few weeks or longer, the author doesn’t reply or in some way make known that he/she is aware of the fix, I will post the fix to the PT.

Will all accept this as standard?

--Orion

I’m willing to accept this. I also like a reviewer technique (BrickCaster) of taking screen captures of the errors and posting them to the web. The pictures are actually more beneficial than dat code in learning how to screen for errors. I’d actually prefer this, so I get a better visual of what’s wrong and what to look for the next time.

John