 CAD / Development / 9064
Re: Another LDDP plugin question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
I am using Delphi 3, which is (besides Delphi 1) the only version I've got.
I haven't experienced writing DLLs before the LDDP plugins. The only info I had
was the sample included with LDDP.

Yeah, that's all I had to go on.  I had the most trouble getting the
exported function name decorations to match.  Never did that before.
Since all your DLLs seem to have the same symtom would you mind
contributing the source for one (or more would be fantastic) to the
lddp sourceforge project.

  http://lddp.sourceforge.net

Maybe then somebody could build it with delphi 6 and we could see if
it's a version problem.

I'm not into sourceforge and I have no time to dig myself into it, but I can
send my source to someone who is willing to try it in delphi 6.

Niels

Feel free to Email anything to me.  I'm a LDDP developer and I just recently got
Delphi 7

-Orion