 CAD / Development / 9056
Re: Another LDDP plugin question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I have no idea what the problem could be unless Niel used an older version of
the plugin code.  This shouldn't be an issue with Delphi.

P.S. All the current developers at the LDDP project are using Delphi 6 or
higher.  As far as what Niel is using, I don't know.

I think he might have mentioned an older version of Delphi.  Anyhow,
I suspect it may be an issue with Delphi vs gcc.  I got my ldlist wrapper
plugin working in ldglite, but it doesn't work in LDDP.  I added some
debugging and saw LDDP call Plugin_Info(6, "óYC", 255) and that was about
it.  Do the garbage chars in the string buffer mean anything?  Am I
supposed to be using pascal strings with the length first?  If you
get a chance, perhaps you could try debugging it from inside lddp.
I've got a zip with the current source and dll here:

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/pluginldlist.zip

It won't do much unless you put ldlist.exe in the plugins directory,
but it should at least respond to any plugin_info() queries.

Don