 CAD / Development / 9053
  Another LDDP plugin question.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm running into memory problems with some of the LDDP plugins. I wonder if it's some sort of incompatibility with a particular version of Delphi used to build the plugins. Orion's plugins don't exhibit the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) I have no idea what the problem could be unless Niel used an older version of the plugin code. This shouldn't be an issue with Delphi. --Orion P.S. All the current developers at the LDDP project are using Delphi 6 or higher. As far as what (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) I think he might have mentioned an older version of Delphi. Anyhow, I suspect it may be an issue with Delphi vs gcc. I got my ldlist wrapper plugin working in ldglite, but it doesn't work in LDDP. I added some debugging and saw LDDP call (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) Ok I fixed the problem in the ldlist plugin and replaced the zip file. Turns out I had to use the WINAPI convention and add an alias to the .def file to make LDDP happy. I wonder if it's a similar calling convention problem with the track and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

I am using Delphi 3, which is (besides Delphi 1) the only version I've got. I haven't experienced writing DLLs before the LDDP plugins. The only info I had was the sample included with LDDP. Niels (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) What would the position and matrix be? I see two possibilities: Same position amd mtrix as previous part 0,0,0 and Indentity Matrix Of course we could add the ability for the user to choose between the two or input desired default position or (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) For ldglite I've been emulating LEDIT, so that means the same position as the previous part, but unrotated. This works pretty well when you're building in LEDIT mode because it's right where you're working and it's easy to move it to someplace (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) Yeah, that's all I had to go on. I had the most trouble getting the exported function name decorations to match. Never did that before. Since all your DLLs seem to have the same symtom would you mind contributing the source for one (or more (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) I'm not into sourceforge and I have no time to dig myself into it, but I can send my source to someone who is willing to try it in delphi 6. Niels (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) Feel free to Email anything to me. I'm a LDDP developer and I just recently got Delphi 7 -Orion (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) After bit of searching during lunch hour for Delphi DLL memory corruption problems, I think I may have found it. This page: (URL) using _fpreset() to fixup the floating point state on return from Delphi DLLs and it seems to work. Must've been (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)