 CAD / Development / 8907 (-10)
  Re: Lego XML?

Here is an idea! Anyone used Rover before? (URL) idea is you have "block-sets" that you customize using XML to create worlds. The concept could be adapted for sets, very easily. IMO: I think it is a little redundant to have the same 2Lx2Wx1H block (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Perl Help

(...) in addition to activestate's site, you can look at perldoc.com for all the man pages (which should have been installed with perl anyway), and also at search.cpan.org for modules. Dan (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Perl Help

Sorry for the off topic post but there are a lot of developers here that might be able to help me. I learn code best by looking at a file and looking up all the stuff I don't understand in a help file or documentation. I taught myself VB and Delphi (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available

(...) On the Building Instruction tab, uncheck the construction images checkbox. Now pull down the Generate->Instruction Images. It will only produce PLIs and BOMS. Kevin (...) <snip> (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available - Comma's and Dots

(...) I use the Dutch version of Win98 SE, too. Having this 'local settings' problem with more tools (including my primitive generation Excel sheet) I changed the local settings on my pc to '.' as decimal seperator and ',' as thousand seperator. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available - Comma's and Dots

Once again: thanks. This is getting better all the time. Now to get a hang of creating callouts... Another thing, I think I posted this before or replied directly to Kevin: Having a Dutch operating system, Win98 SE, the decimal dots change to (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

Hi Cary, I'm sorry to say that, but my app, being based on Java3D requires 3d hardware support for rendering. That means that it runs well on GeForce and Radeon graphic cards series, but not so well on software renderizers. Regarding the first run, (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) I know I didn't recall LDraw II until a couple months ago when you brought it up to me. My guess is at least the newer members in the community aren't too familiar with it either. Would you mind posting a link for everyone? Maybe I can throw (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) It's in the 0.99 draft, which realistically could be finalized at any time. www.zacktron.com/tem...SC099.html -Tim (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) I'm not sure about the 'into one document' part, but I'll agree with the rest. More basically, we've got a number of different 'flavors' of the LDraw language floating around. I think it would be most useful to have one or more documents that (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact