 CAD / Development / 8725
Re: Callout generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:11:00 GMT

language to learn and understand. Think of it as POV but in 2D. I have a
book called the Postscript Tutorial and Cookbook which is a step by step
guide into programming (Level 1) Postscript. I also know that there is a lot
of info on the net on the subject, but don't have any URLs by hand.

Hi Kevin and Tim,

Loads of info and URLs here:
http://www-cdf.fnal.gov/offline/PostScript/AdobePS.html

And the mentioned book as PDF here: