 CAD / Development / 8722
Re: Callout generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:
This might be a tall order -- but would there be any way for LPub to create
these callout elements such as numbers and lines in vector format, and write
out an EPS?

Encapsulated Post Script?  Dunno anytin' bout it.

Understood. Would this sort of feature be possible with a plugin system, so
someone else who did know about it could write that? Just curious.

-Tim