 CAD / Development / 8717 (-10)
  Re: Request for help...

(...) Sorry to hear that, hope its over quick. (...) Well, with the LDraw orginal archive that Orion Sent me, (and the FIle specs page), I am well on my way to what I need. For those who care, I am archiving them here: (URL) free to point others to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Callout generation

I decided to take a break from the extensibility issue and decided to tackle something I've wanted to tackle for a while: callout images for small sub-assemblies. These callout assemblies can be seen in LEGO building instructions here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Request for help...

(...) Check your Email. I'll send #1 and 3 sans color chart -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Request for help...

(...) Ldraw.org is down for a hardware overhaul. (...) We're all anxiously waiting. Here is a link to complete.exe. I don't know where to get complete.zip. (URL) (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Request for help...

Due to the fact, that I nor anyone I have personal contact with have been able to get ahold of the Ldraw.org website in a few weeks, (Not sure if its truely down, or if there is a mix up in a DNS server someplace in my ISP). I am asking for a few (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Background color controls for constr and part list images

Hi Jennifer, I started on a new meta-command in LPub to address these concerns (because my head is still spinning from the whole extension topic.) I'm introducing a new meta-command: 0 LPUB CALLOUT BEGIN (parameters) 0 LPUB CALLOUT END It is intened (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub extendability

(...) I want to put no limitations on what people contribute to LPub, because I could use the help. I originally imagined that the "LPub extension" stuff would simply be GUI free, behind the scenes code that would make LPub deviate from its normal (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) contained (...) it (...) OK, so I've been a little overwhelmed with the whole LPub extension topic, so this seems a little harsh in hindsight. I didn't mean to sound so selfish. Open source and multiple platform are both goals, but there are (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Orion's LDraw Website has Moved

Hi all, I've moved all my Lego related stuff to a new subdomain on my website. The new URL is: (URL) update all the bookmarks and hyperlinks accordingly -Orion (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) for the student. The only reason I wrote it was to prevent annoying comments from my editor because he doesn't have a clue on how to run a command line. IMHO LSynth GUI provides no added value beyond the annoyance prevention, but I started on (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact