 CAD / Development / 8713
8712  |  8714
Subject:
Request for help...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 04:12:53 GMT

Due to the fact, that I nor anyone I have personal contact with have been able
to get ahold of the Ldraw.org website in a few weeks, (Not sure if its truely
down, or if there is a mix up in a DNS server someplace in my ISP).

I am asking for a few things to help me.

1: Copy of the orginal ldraw archive.
2: Copy of the complete.zip (not the exe, please)
3: A PDF of the File Specs page, and the Color chart page.

If anyone can help me, please send the above, (one, or all) to the address in
this post.

I am hoping that there is NOT a problem with the LDraw server, and that the
trouble is local, or somewhere on the net thats easily fixable.

Thanks in advance,

Dwayne Miller