 CAD / Development / 7618
Re: New Plugin for LDDesignPad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:42:57 GMT

Hello Orion,

to program a plugin like that isn't too easy. I wish i could help but I am
an math idiot ;)
Maybe someone else can help in this matter?

Play well

Carsten

p.s.: I will put a link on my website as soon as I can spare some time. Work
is keeping me busy these days.

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
After some more extensive testing, I've found this plugin to not work the
way it was intended.  It will still work for some files and for single
sided, non-hollow "parts" but otherwise it will not produced adequate
results.  Oh well, I guess I released it too soon.

-Orion