 CAD / Development / 7427 (-20)
  Re: PT Problem Report

(...) Ran into a few more errors in the pictures, this time while viewing 48 segment primitives. Some of the 48 segment primitives showed pictures of their 16 segment counterpart. -Orion (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: PT Problem Report

(...) I've fixed these images, and I'm researching the exact cause, to prevent future recurrences. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  PT Problem Report

The picture displayed in the part details page for a fixed part seems to be that of the current version not the fixed version. I noticed this while viewing the updated connect primitives, so this may be isolated to just those primitives -Orion (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Render suggestion

Hi all, I was having a parting out party last night, and Paul mentioned that it'd be nice if you could render filtered by part; specifically, choose to render only selected part (or parts) in the entire model, eg "show me all the technic bushes in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "s/41748s01.dat" @ Tracker

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) OK, then, good. These were the two L3P error messages I saw when I downloaded the file after Orion fixed it. :-D So, I fixed these two warnings and reloaded the file. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "s/41748s01.dat" @ Tracker

(...) Hello Franklin, Don't be so hurry, let me reply. The hole mentionned is much bigger than the one patched by Orion. Better than a picture, L3P says it all (and even more): (...) 'C:\MESDOC~1\LDRAWUN...48S01.DAT' ~subpart Wedge 2 x 6 Double Left (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) I know TLC has sometimes done things like this as both a sticker and as a printed part. I wanted to confirm that this had not happened in this case. (...) Yes, the sticker should be released as a separate part. The idea of shortcuts hasn't (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Possible PT bug

(...) Thanks for pointing this out. It has been fixed. Darn that cut'n'paste coding. I always miss updating something. ;) Steve (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Polygon intersection

(...) bookmarks turned up this. (URL) pretty excited about it since it implements the whole thing in pure C code. I think I'm gonna have to paste it into the LEDIT mode of ldglite over the holiday just so I can play with it. Have fun, Don (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Polygon intersection

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Polygon intersection

(...) I don't know of any tools, but here's algorithm if that helps. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) the basis for the design was a sticker (I already confirmed this in a personell email). I also confirm the others information: the sticker was a mirrored one and you could find it exclusivly in the 6970. beta-1 command base. but as author of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Polygon intersection

Is there a tool to figure out the line at which 2 polygons intersect? -Orion (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "s/41748s01.dat" @ Tracker

(...) Thanks! ;-) Franklin (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: attn: "BrickCaster" (re: s/41748s01.dat @ Tracker)

(...) I got it. Hole plugged. New File submitted. -Orion (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: attn: "BrickCaster" (re: s/41748s01.dat @ Tracker)

(...) Perhaps he means this itty bitty little hole? (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  attn: "BrickCaster" (re: s/41748s01.dat @ Tracker)

I don't have time to track down the error you cited ("(URL) feel free to fix the bug, if you'd like, or else post images (on BrickShelf's Gallery, for ex.) of the error if anyone else would like to step up and pinch-hit for me on this... ;-) Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Possible PT bug

On the part details pages, The links to related parts datils page seem to self refer to the details page you are currently viewing. This is only for the Related Parts and then only for the Details Page links (i.e. not the Download link or Events (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: PT Suggestion

(...) Hmm. You're right - it's a good idea, and it would be hard to program. Prompted by Jennifer and Dan, I've added "Next File" and "Previous File" links on the part details page. I suppose those links could go on the review results page, too... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

I have that part and it is a sticker-ed element. I have been going through my space sets as of late; cleaning the parts and replacing damaged/missing parts. The Classic Space has to be my favorite era of Lego (except of Star Wars of course, that's (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact