 CAD / Development / 7411
attn: "BrickCaster" (re: s/41748s01.dat @ Tracker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:05:08 GMT

I don't have time to track down the error you cited
("http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/41748s01.dat").

Please feel free to fix the bug, if you'd like, or else post images
(on BrickShelf's Gallery, for ex.) of the error if anyone else would
like to step up and pinch-hit for me on this...  ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin