 CAD / Development / 7430
Re: "s/41748s01.dat" @ Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 19:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Sorry to annoy you one more time.
Tell me if I am wrong, I feel the hole is still here.
May be a picture is better after all:
"http://brickcaster.multimania.com/misc/pt/41748s01.png"

Damien,

If you want to fix the file and re-post it,
please be my guest.  (I don't have the time
right now to hunt down the problem myself.)
Don't forget to insert a comment to document
your fix!  ;-)

(ex.):

0 2002-07-04 DG Fixed "gap" in quad...

Thanks,