 CAD / Development / 7416
Re: Classic Space Flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 12:26:16 GMT

Did this part exist as a decorated/patterned element?  Or was the
flag-pattern strictly a sticker?

the basis for the design was a sticker (I already confirmed this in a personell email). I also confirm the others information: the
sticker was a mirrored one and you could find it exclusivly in the 6970. beta-1 command base.

but as author of this part my questions go beyond. how will the fact that this was a sticker and not a patterned element effect the
code of the part. do I have to split up flagpole and pattern? if I have to split them of, what is the new part-number and name for
the pattern? can I make a shortcut or a complete assembly?

willy