 CAD / Development / 7427
Re: PT Problem Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:37:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
The picture displayed in the part details page for a fixed part seems to be
that of the current version not the fixed version.  I noticed this while
viewing the updated connect primitives, so this may be isolated to just
those primitives

I've fixed these images, and I'm researching the exact cause, to prevent
future recurrences.

Steve

Ran into a few more errors in the pictures, this time while viewing 48
segment primitives.  Some of the 48 segment primitives showed pictures of
their 16 segment counterpart.

-Orion