 CAD / Development / 728
Re: LDLite 1.7 suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 06:37:53 GMT

OK: Stop button is officially on the TODO list.

A backwards redraw would be nice, but I don't see an
easy way to handle it in the code.  The LDAO modeler
can be useful here: you can set it up to only draw
lines that are highlighted in the editor, or specify a line
in the model from which to start drawing.
-gyug

Karim wrote:

onyx wrote: