 CAD / Development / 715
Re: LDLite 1.7 suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:55:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:59:35 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:
I like the fact that I can go to options and change the view and scale. But
LDLite still needs a STOP button.  If I start up a large model, and the view
scale is not what I desired, it sure would be nice to be able to stop the
process - rather than close the window entirely, or wait for it finish.
Perhaps a nice little red octagon on the menu bar?

-- Terry K --

i second that... a stop feature would also help when using the -T option...
some models won't let me close the LDLite window while rotating.. i have to go
into Task Manager to get LDLite to stop...