 CAD / Development / 717
Re: MPD format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, John Bauman writes:
Ooopppps, I guess that's where a winking smiley would come across better.

i understand... and i too prefer the win apps... that's why i'm writing some of
them for the community... and i believe wholeheartedly that we should abandon
the original LDraw and LEdit completely at some point, once the proper
replacements exist.. my point was just that no matter where we end up, no
matter where we are in the timeline of Lego CAD, i would *never* refer to the
two apps that brought us all together as "junk"...

just be careful, and please, try to be more tactful in the future.

:)