 CAD / Development / 705
Re: MPD format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:16:54 GMT

Ooopppps, I guess that's where a winking smiley would come across better.
Ledit and ldraw are pretty good, I do prefer ldlite and ldao modeler,
though. Easier
to use special views and maneuver in. I just like a windows interface
better, though I will still
use ledit for the small stuff I make.
onyx wrote in message ...
In lugnet.cad.dev, John Bauman writes:
Finally, compression will soon exist(guess we won't be using ledit
anymore(might as well scrap that and the ldraw junk,as ldao model and • ldlite
are better)).

at the risk of invoking some unnecessary animosity.. i feel the • overwhelming
need to ask that you NEVER.. *EVER* make a comment like that again..

i refer specifically to the "might as well scrap that and the ldraw junk"
portion... i don't know how flippant that was meant to be.. but to me it • read
as EXTREMELY calous and offensive...

just keep in mind the souls that rest in the ground upon which we stand.

sorry, but i couldn't keep my mouth shut, i've said my piece.